Residential Real Estate
The attorneys at Kenny, Kain & Jablonsky, LLC understand that the purchase or sale of your residence is one of the most important and largest financial decisions that you may make in your life. The experienced attorneys at Kenny, Kain & Jablonsky, LLC can guide you through this process with understanding of this importance. Regardless of the size and scope of your real estate matter, we approach it with the same professional thoroughness and personal attention we devote to all the rest of our practice areas.
The process of selling or buying a home has become very complex. Your future depends on competent and experienced professional assistance in this process. Below is some of the items that we will perform when you choose Kenny, Kain & Jablonsky, LLC to represent you in a real estate transaction:
- Review the listing agreement
- Prepare, revise, explain and/or negotiate the contract
- Draft and review the real estate purchase agreement
- Discuss timing issues
- Explain contract contingencies
- Negotiate repair issues
- Order and review title insurance
- Order and review the plat of survey
- Prepare transfer documents
- Calculate prorations and other closing figures
- Prepare closing statements
- Arrange and attend the closing
- Post closing follow up
In cases where there are problems with real estate transactions, such as issues with easements, fraud, or failure to disclose defects in the property, we will represent our clients to negotiate a settlement or, failing to come to an agreement, litigate the matter in court.
You can count on the attorneys at Kenny, Kain & Jablonsky to guide and advise you with ease through this important process, so call today to discuss your real estate matters with an attorney!